Friday, April 16, 2010
So Big!
Our newest game:
Mom: "How big is Ian?"
Ian: Giggles. Throws his arms up.
Mom: Giggles and throws her arms up too. "So big!"
Ian: Giggles wildly and then falls down.
So big that he's standing on his own a lot lately!
Ian has been articulating his wrists lately - I think he's on the verge of getting his first sign. "All Done!" Big boy Ian has been eating lots of regular food, too! We're trying to give a green food, an orange food, and a fruit at each of 3 meals! Green vegetable is usually peas or green beaners for finger food practice. Orange is squash or sweet potatoes, and fruit has been applesauce, but I need to make some applesauce. We have mango and avocado to switch up the fruit and "green" offerings. Stinky, stinky poops!! So glad I don't have to touch them as yet! All poops this week in the toilet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment