It'd be a good idea to go through and edit and select all of the good pics while they're still a manageable number (ha!). And I'll probably take a weekend and do that. But for now, here are some of the more entertaining things one can do with some of these pics on Picasa.
"Soft focus"
"Glow"
"Filtered B&W"
I might use "glow" on some of the ones that I wish had better focus but are a really neat shot. Maybe "soft focus" when there's something in the background I wish to "unhighlight" (such as a dirty house). Black and white? Not sure of its optimal use. More serious shots, I guess. I'd like to improve my photograpy. There are a lot of fantastic photos on the web, and it'd be great to be able to produce just a little better quality. Equipment may be a start. Using the selective focus on my P&S camera has made me see how far we can go.
Big trip to the big city today. Not as many naps as Ian would like. But most everything is fairly sunny right now. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment