- New Sleep Spreadsheet. Totally Nerdy. See link at right. You can now see sleep progress along with us!
- New Work. Big job in New York. Need a New License!
- New Tooth. Wow! Ian is not even inordinately fussy. But we can see a little white spot at his right lower lateral incisor. That's #7!
- New Knitting Group. We need to get our knitting group here going some more. But there's one that has formed in KJ, every Wednesday at lunch, kid friendly and generally friendly. Formed on Ravelry. Ask me for details if you're nearby.
- New snow. Boo. At least it's melting quickly.
- New Recipe. Inspired by this, my non-dairy pizza last night involved hummus, spinach, tomatoes, and onions. Really good. And lunch today, too. What!? I didn't eat it all in one sitting. Two sittings, technically.
- New Energy. Spring is around the corner, there's work to do, Ian is so excited about his newest skills, and it just feels good to have accomplished a new spreadsheet too.
- New Pictures.
"Dude. You've got something on your chin."
"No, I don't. I can't see it."
"Where?"
No comments:
Post a Comment