Friday, March 12, 2010

Naps

Nothing exciting to report here today, except that I think we're back to teething again. I had a conference call meeting 12:30, and so we tried to make naptime happen at regularly scheduled noon. Of course, the day that we schedule something, the schedule doesn't work. Ian got up before 8am (!) and he was not happy about being up until after 11am. He needed to nap earlier. But we waited, and he was then too tired to go down quickly and easily like normal, of course, so the whole meeting thing was thrown off. But it's no big deal, meeting didn't happen anyway until 2. Which threw off the nap some more. 9:30pm, and Tired Boy is now asleep for the night. I was surprised at how much being overtired really affected his ability to get to sleep for his nap, and stay asleep.

Also, remind me not to buy the Vigo Beans and Rice anymore. Gassy mommy = gassy baby = unhappy baby = unhappy everyone. I won't elaborate any further than that.

Ian is definitely getting better at pulling up and sitting from laying down. I think we'll see a real crawl soon! Here's a wordle from the last 10 posts. Kind of fun. (click to see).

No comments: