Saturday, April 23, 2011

Too Much Fun for One Day

This might qualify as too much fun for one day. There was no time for napping, even!

First, Toe Jam investigation. Ian looks for toe jam on a regular basis, usually when driving. I'm glad I finally have it documented. Not the best pic, maybe we'll get a better one.

Then we arrived at the Easter egg hunt in town. That's a lot of kids.

Fortunately, the under-2 set were handled a bit differently, lined up all around the designated area, instead of at one end. Ian did a great job!

Finally, the garden today. We were there from noon to five pm! Ian and Zak had such a great time!
Water sprinkler as microphone

And work was done by all. I do believe that both boys will leave a bit of dirt behind in the tub tonight.

No comments: