Yes, clothespins are the favorite toy. He is regularly pinched and comes to us for assistance every time. My current computer desktop photo:
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Heat! Fire!
I gave permission for the temps to drop and did they ever. It's been chilly the last few nights. John procured a winter's worth of pellets and neatly stacked them in the garage. We got the fire going, and Ian loves it. It's warm. He points at it and signs, "HOT!" and loves to watch it. I also couldn't resist putting his sweater on one chilly morning. This is the sweater that his wonderful great aunt Mary made for him. It's quite big yet. But oh, so snuggly.
Yes, clothespins are the favorite toy. He is regularly pinched and comes to us for assistance every time. My current computer desktop photo:
Yes, clothespins are the favorite toy. He is regularly pinched and comes to us for assistance every time. My current computer desktop photo:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't think it's too big. That's how I like mine to fit. I love the view from your back windows! I could sit there all day. That sweater was super simple. You should make one.
Post a Comment