Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Clouds
Ian has been nursing a lot lately. Now that he can ask for it, he does so all the time. He's often asking for food as well. I think we'll see if our little guy has an independent streak and give him more food that he can feed himself. He's been nursing for a longer time lately, something we haven't seen since he was 3 months old.
During one of our longer nursing sessions today, we sat outside in the lounger in the shade. It was a beautiful afternoon. Have you noticed how you can sometimes see the shape of the windows in his eyes? Today I watched the clouds float by in his eyes. It was beautiful. I wish I could have gotten a picture, but this one will have to do. At that point, he was tired, and I was hoping we could take an outside snuggle nap. That would have been perfect. But no. Someone has too much to do and too much to see. A 20 minute relaxing nurse and he's recharged and ready to go. I was willing to ignore my work for a little nap. But not Ian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment